Monday 29 July 2019

Interview with Peter Purves on Radio Suffolk



Thank you to Radio Suffolk presenter John West for sending us this link to an interview with Peter Purves he co-hosted on 16th July 2019.

John emailed "I noticed your BP blog and have enjoyed reading it. You may be interested to know that I interviewed Peter Purves for Suffolk and Norfolk Life magazine - issue May 2019. And I co-hosted a BBC Radio Suffolk show with Peter where we chatted about BP and Dr Who.  Here's the link
 
Fantastic to hear Peter's chosen track The Shape I'm in by The Band!
 
I told you the man oozes cool factor did I not?
 
Thank you John West and thanks also for sharing these great pictures of Peter visiting the studio at Radio Suffolk, featuring John sporting his 'John Noakes and Shep' t-shirt. Alongside John is film producer Jason Figgis (website https://figgisjason.wixsite.com/director), actor Julie Abbott (who is John's girlfriend and plays a ghost in Jason's latest film) and of course the legend that is Mr Purves.

John said that they are about to work on a new project with Peter - so watch this space for information on that one!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment